- Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER with a Bank Rating of BR.
- Two Hour Class 350°F manufacturers’ fire label.
- Standard finish is Smoke Grey. Other colors available upon request.
- Tri-spoke handle and pull handle standard.
- TL-15 safes fall within standard guidelines to have Riders put on insurance policies to insure content.Potential coverage of $250,000.00
- Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- One high strength adjustable shelves included.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F.
- Equipped with six massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Inner Comartment virtually sealed off from the rest of the safe when closed
Dimensions H x W X D
Ext. 32" x 31" x 29.5"+2" for handle and hinges
Int. 25" x 23.5" x 18"
6.2 Cubic ft.